Become a Sponsor
Email for more information on becoming a NumFOCUS Sponsor.
Why Become a NumFOCUS Sponsor?
Sponsoring NumFOCUS puts your organization’s name at the forefront of open-source scientific software research and development. You will be ensuring the sustainability of the tools your organization depends on for success.
NumFOCUS Sponsorship Levels
Sponsorships are renewable on an annual basis.
|$100,000||$50,000||$25,000||$10,000||Less than $10,000||No Cost|
|Subscription to NumFOCUS project release updates and news||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Use of the NumFOCUS Partner Badge on your website||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Logo placement on numfocus.org||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Company/Organization profile on NumFOCUS.org||X||X||X|
|Presentation at your headquarters, or to the team of your choice, by a NumFOCUS project core developer||X||X||X|
|Seat on the NumFOCUS Advisory Council||X||X|
|Logo used on all promotional material and media channels||X|
|Naming of a sponsored educational workshop series||X|
|Invitation to attend a project developer summit partner day||X|
|Sponsor benefits at PyData events of your choice||PyData Diamond at two conferences||PyData Platinum at two conferences||PyData Platinum at one conference||PyData Platinum at one conference||No PyData benefit||PyData Community at two conferences|
*Community Alliance membership is limited to nonprofit organizations and community groups.
What will your funds be used for?
- Grants awarded to open-source projects for reproducible research and code development
- An increase in open-source collaborative research tools and documentation
- Implementation of NumFOCUS educational programs
- Advancing diversity and inclusion in the open source scientific computing community
What are the benefits for your corporation?
- Opportunity to develop relationships with the leaders and maintainers of open source projects your business relies on
- Positive publicity and heightened visibility of your products, services, and/or research
- Recruiting opportunities enabling you to reach some of the most talented developers, engineers, researchers and data scientists in the field, including access to the professional network of our Members mailing list and ability to post jobs to the list
- Opportunities to showcase your organization’s innovation and use of open-source scientific projects
- Global connections for your technical team to spark innovation and advance professional development
- Access to the latest updates, releases, and news from our open source projects
- Affiliation with the charitable, educational and scientific purposes of NumFOCUS
- Opportunities for in-depth engagement with a specific NumFOCUS educational program (DISC, Sustainability, John Hunter Matplotlib Summer Fellowship, etc.) and naming opportunities for Platinum Partners
For more information contact us at .